Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
DMCC procides the platforms you need to grow your business in dubai and beyond. DMCC is one of the largest and fastest growing freezones in the middle east. As the Government of Dubai Authority Committed to establishing Dubai as a global gateway for trade, DMCC is the ideal partner for growth. With over 13,000 companies, 66 towers and a community of more than 87,000 people. (For incorporation costs in brief, please scroll down)
DMCC is offering 100% business ownership, a guaranteed 50 year tax holiday and freehold property options.
DMCC has been established to support the specific needs of its core segments - Gold & Precious Metals, Diamonds & Coloured Stones, Energy and Other Commodities industries.
- Unique World wide centre Industry Clustering
- 100% Business Ownership
- Purpose built infrastructure
- Ability to purchase premises
- World class security systems
- Preferential freight rates
- Guaranteed 50 year tax holiday on personal and income taxes regulated environment
- No foreign exchange controls or barriers to entry
- No restrictions on capital repatriation
SET UP REQUIREMENTS SNAPSHOT
- Online pre-approval application form
- Passport copy (along with UAE Residence visa & Emirates ID copy if applicable)
- Proof of residential address in country of residence(Copy of Utility Bill)
- No Objection Certificate from sponsor, if holding a valid UAE residence visa
- Summary of business plan for certain activities
- Copies of the parent company documents if setting up a branch or a subsidiary
- Third party approvals for certain regulated business activities
- After the company registration details of an office address in DMCC Free Zone(JLT) will be required
COMPANY REGISTRATION PROCESS
EXPRESS YOUR INTEREST IN COMPANY INCORPORATION -> 1. PRE APPROVAL -> 2. COMPANY REGISTRATION -> 3. COMPANY LICENSING
AURION has the expertise in setting up several Companies in the IT Service sector, commodity trading sector, dealing with Iron Ore, Minerals & Metals, Diamonds, Gold, Precious Stones etc in DMCC. The whole process will take 15 to 20 days to obtain Trade License. The new Company has to rent or purchase office in the JLT Zone for getting Trade License. Investors can get offices at a very economy rate in JLT Zone area.
Fee in AED
Fee in USD
|Freezone License & Registration Fee
| * Included Application Fee, Registration Fee, MOA, License & Establishment Card Fee.
|Flexi Desk facility expense
| ** Included AED 1000 Refundable security deposit & AED 625 Admin Fee.
Offices can be rented if required, upon approx. costs of AED 40,000 for 100 sq.m area.